Applications are now being invited for Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship. This scholarship recognizes outstanding female students in the technology field.
Who can apply: In order to be eligible for the 2017 Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time student at a university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Both undergraduate and Master’s students can apply.
There is no limit to the number of applications that can come from a single university or department
Scholarship Benefits: This Adobe scholarship will cover:
- Internship at Adobe in 2017.
- Collaboration and mentoring for Bachelor’s of Technology Project (BTP).
- Tuition fees for the remainder of the award recipient’s B. Tech university education: 1 or 2 years.
- Travel to Grace Hopper Conference, including participation fees.
- Travel to conference for one author if any paper gets accepted at a conference based on Adobe internship/BTP collaboration. Pre-approval by Adobe required.
- An Adobe India-wide program will be arranged for felicitation of these scholarship winners.
Email your application by September 30, 2016 to email@example.com
Your application must include:
- Statement of Purpose (SoP) resume.
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution.
- One reference from a professor (reference letter will be requested via email).
For more details on this scholarship, visit Adobe India Women in Technology Scholarship’s page.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.