Yahoo is an American multinational technology company. It is globally known for its web portal, search engine Yahoo! Search, and related services. It is now looking for interns. Applications are being invited for a Yahoo internship with its Asia Pacific (APAC) strategy & business operations team. This team is dedicated to driving the growth of mobile SDK adoption through Flurry Analytics platform for app developers in the APAC region. Collaborating with APAC mobile syndication team and global developer marketing team, they focus on driving the SDK distribution of app developers to ensure their mobile presence and establish app developer network in India.
- Evangelize the Yahoo Mobile Developer Suite (Flurry Analytics) with mobile app developers; utilize email, social, content, and developer channels to drive Flurry Analytics SDK adoption.
- Be a Flurry subject knowledge expert: educate developers about the power of data analytics through social media and content marketing.
- Attend and host developer meetups, conferences and networking events.
Who can apply: You can apply for this Yahoo internship if you are and have:
- Currently enrolled in college or graduate program (you need to have a student status).
- Knowledge of mobile ecosystem/app developers, and experience with mobile analytics solutions.
- Expertise in social media and content marketing; love of Flurry and strong personal presence on social platforms and strong connections with mobile app developer communities a plus.
- Matured and excellent communication skills to present to and influence developers.
- Familiar with app analytics (experience in Flurry Analytics strongly preferred).
- Entrepreneurial initiative and passion for mobile; ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
For more details and to apply for this internship, visit this Yahoo’s internship page.
Apply ASAP. The earlier you apply, the better.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.