McGraw Hill Financial, Inc. is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics. It is the parent company of Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, Platts, J.D. Power and Associates, and is the majority owner of the S&P Dow Jones Indices joint venture. And it is now inviting applications for internships with its Standard & Poor’s Securities Evaluations, Inc. (SPSE) team.
S&P Capital IQ delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation, analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof. Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies. Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment – get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of McGraw Hill Financial.
Standard & Poor’s Securities Evaluations, Inc. (SPSE) provides opinions as to the value of individual securities and other investments. SPSE uses proprietary pricing models, technology tools, and Pricing Analysts to generate evaluations. Each Pricing Analyst is responsible for developing an opinion with regard to the value of securities in specific market sectors. SPSE maintains offices with Pricing Analysts in New York, London and Hyderabad.
Who can apply: You can apply for this McGraw Hill Financial Internship if you are:
- pursuing a graduate degree from a premier institution.
- CFA (USA)/FRM pursuing candidates will be preferred.
- Additional math or engineering degrees desirable.
- Sound understanding of fixed income structures, pricing and markets.
- Good in handling large volumes of data, complex spreadsheets.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- The intern will be responsible for supporting the US, EMEA & APAC pricing desks in determining the market value of products within the Structured & Non-Structured Finance asset class.
- The individual is expected to daily work with large set of data; required to extract intelligence out of it for the pricing desk. All the while, the individual is expected to learn and understand behavior of market, adhere to policies and procedures, their pricing methodology and proprietary tools.
- The individual will have opportunity to interact with on-shore (US and UK) pricing analysts and over time and develop understanding of Fixed Income market as a whole.
Duration: Minimum 3 months
Stipend: Rs. 10,000 per month.
For more details and to apply, visit this McGraw Hill Financial internship’s page.
Apply ASAP. The earlier you apply, the better!
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.