Gerson Lehrman Group’s (GLG) research internship program is an exciting opportunity for university students or post-graduates looking to pursue a career in research, consulting, or finance. The program will look to further develop interns professionalism, industry knowledge, communication skills, and teamwork in a fast-growing global firm. Interns at GLG will work closely with GLG’s research professionals to handle due diligence inquiries from clients across the investment, consulting and corporate communities.
FYI, Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG) is an expert network that operates a membership-based platform that provides independent ad-hoc consulting services to business professionals around the world. GLG clients include institutional investors, professional services firms, corporations, and non-profit organizations. GLG experts include consultants, physicians, scientists, engineers, lawyers, senior current and former c-level executives, and former government members.
Who can apply: You can apply for this GLG internship if you are a:
- Current university student or a graduate/post graduate.
- Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for 3 months will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills .
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Fluency in using technology tools/software (MS Word, Excel).
- Research and recruit industry experts across all industries in India/EMEA.
- Assist research team to complete time-sensitive due diligence requests from financial institutions, management consultancies and multi-national corporations.
- Update expert profiles.
- Convert data into GLG’s research management platform.
- Other research tasks based on team requirements.
Duration: 3 months
For more details and to apply, visit this GLG internship’s page.
Apply ASAP. The earlier you apply, the better!
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.