Responsibilities: The intern selected for this Bayer internship is supposed to:
- Assist Asian Chemical Sourcing activities.
- Conduct supplier analysis.
- Evaluate chemical synthesis routes.
Who can apply:
- Thorough knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
- Chemical Technologist/Engineering students from tier 1 institutes in pre-final year.
- Fluent communication and persuasive skills.
- Analytical and reasoning skills.
- Expert in MS Excel operations and data crunching.
- Self-starter and positive attitude.
Duration: 2 months
Number of Internships: 1
Stipend: Rs. 15,000 per month.
The last date to apply for this internship is July 14, 2015.
For more details on these internships and to apply, visit our content partner’s website and apply there itself.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.