And it is looking for interns in the following areas:
- Instructional Designer: Support the team to develop course content in alignment with student learning objectives for blended, online and web-enhanced courses.
- Intern – Product Designer: Support the design team to develop and execute human-centered design trainings, classes and learning discussions.
- Intern – UI Designer: to support the program team to create amazing user experiences. Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Intern – ISB Angel Network: Support the team in the day to day operations of the ISB Angel Network.
Who can apply:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Are quick thinkers, problem solvers and good communicators.
- Strong self-direction, sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary and development teams.
For more details on these internships and to apply, visit Indian School of Business internships’ page.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.