If you are a graphics/animation/design/creative student, then this is one contest you will definitely not like to miss. Seize your chance for global recognition by the creative community, Adobe software, mentorship and more.
Adobe Design Achievement Awards (ADAA) is a global design competition that recognizes the best work of student graphic designers, photographers, illustrators, animators, digital filmmakers, developers and computer artists. Individual and group projects created with Adobe creative software are eligible for submission and will be judged by an international panel of design experts. The ADAA competition has attracted more than 27,000 student participants from a total of 75 countries since the program was introduced in 2001
See Also: Corel Draw International Design Contest
Who can participate: This contest is open to individuals who are: (1) 18 years of age or older; and (2) students enrolled in an accredited institution of higher education at time of entry except the ones residing in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Categories: Both individuals and groups may enter up to three unique projects in each of the following categories
during the entire duration of the contest:
- Interactive Experience Media Segment (Web and Application Design, Game Design, Exhibition Design, Digital Publishing and Social Impact Design)
- Motion and Video Media Segment (Animation, Post-production and Editing and Motion Graphics)
- Traditional Media Segment (Illustration, Packaging, Photography, Advertising Photography and Print Communications)
Prizes: Thirteen category winners and one Asia-Pacific regional winner will be selected.
Individual or group leader winners will receive:
- A complimentary pass to attend AdobeMAX in Los Angeles, California.
- Airfare and shared hotel accommodations.
- Complimentary 12-month membership to Adobe Creative Cloud.
- One year of mentorship from an industry professional.
Three individual or group leader Grand Prize Winners will receive $US 1000 cash.
The deadline to submit your entries this year is June 19, 2015.
For more details on this contest, visit Adobe Design Achievement Awards’s official website.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.