Salesforce Inc. is a global cloud computing company headquartered in San Francisco, California. Though best known for its customer relationship management (CRM) product, Salesforce has also expanded into commercial applications of social networking through acquisition
See Also: More Computer Science internships
Who can apply: To be eligible for this Salesforce internship, you need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Enrolled in sophomore (second) year or higher at a college/university or any year at a graduate school.
- Working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Academic or professional/internship experience with Java.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design.
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Implement code fixes under the direction of software architects and senior developers.
- Develop well-tuned code that may be included as part of our next software release.
- Contribute to their suite of automated tests and testing infrastructure.
For more details and to apply, visit Software Development Internship – Salesforce’s page.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.