The Viterbi India Program provides opportunities to Indian students to undertake a 8 week summer internship at the Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California.
The program is envisaged to:
- Provide an opportunity to the best and brightest Indian students to gain exposure and access to world class research facilities in the Viterbi School.
- Promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of engineering and technology.
- Encourage outstanding students to take up research as a career.
- Pave the way for the next generation engineers from India to interact with American peers, thus help building long-term R&D linkages and collaborations.
Who can apply: You can apply for Viterbi India Program if you satisfy the following requirements:
- Enrolled in 3rd year of a four-year program or 3rd/4th year of a five-year program (completing your degrees on or after May 2018).
- Minimum 8.5 GPA or 80% or higher.
- Completing your degree on or after May 2018.
Streams: Computer Science/IT, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc. (Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences and Computational Sciences)
Location: Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California
Duration: 8 weeks in summer 2017
Number of Internships: Around 20
Stipend: These are fully funded internships.
You will get a stipend enough to cover your airfare, accommodation, VISA and other expenses.
For more details, visit Viterbi-India Program’s website.
The last date to apply this year is November 15, 2016.
You can check the results of previous years here. These results will give you an idea of how many and from which colleges were the students selected.
Read this internship stories of students who have interned via this program.
You are also advised to follow Viterbi-India Program on Facebook.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.