And it is looking for an intern at its Chennai office.
Who can apply: BE/B.Tech Computer Science/IT with good knowledge in SQL coding, MS Access (Forms. queries, reports) and other database tools. Knowledge in MS Excel is expected.
- Develop Management Information System for reporting on key Operational Indicators in Production, Quality and Cost:
- Prepare list of important reports, with all required information clearly defined, in the following areas
- Production Tracking o Summarising Quality Performance and Trends in Quality
- Summarising TRS trends for Critical machines
- Tracking of stock and consumption of consumables
- Headcount and Overtime costs
- Automate the Reports with Database Management Tools
For more details and to apply, visit this Michelin internship’s page.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.