Responsibilities: The intern will be responsible for activating new brand, build and drive below-the-line initiatives across channels in conjunction with the local marketing team.
- Recommend low cost innovative solutions to activate new brand in the local market
- Facilitate co-marketing Tie-ups with reach at regional and national level
- Build engagement initiatives to promote new brand and drive visibility among various stake holders(customers, distributors & employees)
- Conceptualize, design and implement below-the-line campaigns with a segmented approach to drive customer acquisition and advisor recruitment
- Implement and manage multiple types of research in the market to generate consumer insights, track trends, monitor brand performance, test concepts.
- Responsible for smooth implementation of national marketing programs.
- Monitor and track the effectiveness of campaigns/activities
Who can apply: BBM/BBA/MBA/PGDM(pursuing or completed) specializing in marketing/advertising can apply.
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and New Delhi
Duration: 2 months
You can apply by sending your resumes to Anitha Muthuraj at anitha.muthuraj@ingvysyalife.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.