And it is looking for an intern in purchasing and supplier networks in BMW India. Besides supporting supplier nominations and development, the intern will manage and account for various autonomous projects (e.g. conduct a market analysis of the Indian automotive industry and supplier base). Further duties of this position include organization and monitoring of internal meetings with relevant process partners, such as development and quality, as well as communication and coordination with the central contact in China. Whilst realizing these tasks the intern will work in close cooperation with the Director of the IPO.
Who can apply:
- Study field: preferably industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable field of study. Prior work experience is considered a plus.
- Work experience is considered a plus.
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Fluent English skills, both in writing and speaking.
- German is considered a plus, but not required.
Location: New Delhi
Duration: 6 months (Starting earliest on March 1, 2015)
More details on this internship can be checked here.
You can apply by sending your resumes to Michael Mueller at firstname.lastname@example.org
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.