Campus France India through its Charpak Scholarship program helps Indian students support their one to two years of postgraduate studies in France.
See Also: 1. JN Tata Endowment Scholarships (Deadline: March 12, 2018)
2. KC Mahindra Scholarships for Post Graduate Studies Abroad (Deadline: March 31, 2018)
3. Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies (Deadline: March 15, 2018)
Who can apply: This Master’s program is open to all Indian students, from all academic backgrounds.
The applicant must:
• be an Indian national and reside in India.
• be a student currently enrolled at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application.
• be 30 years old maximum.
• An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may reapply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2. There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
• Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
• not be more than 30 years old at the time of application.
• Free student visa, including CEF fee waiver (comes Rs. 16,500 approx.).
• Monthly stipend of 615 euros for up to 10 months (= 1 academic year, you can reapply for a second year, that is for another 10 months).
• Medical insurance coverage(around 300 euros/year).
• Assistance to find affordable student accommodation.
• Full tuition waiver at public universities; partial tuition waivers may be granted by other institutions, according to their individual policies. Please contact them directly for further information.
Scholarship Duration: One to two years of postgraduate studies.
The last date to apply this year is April 15, 2018.
For more details and to apply, visit Charpak Scholarship – The Master Program’s Page.
You can check the results of last year and get an idea from which colleges were the students selected and where they studied through this Charpak Scholarship program.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.