Boston Analytics is a business analytics and decision management firm focused on the emerging markets of BRICS, APAC, LATAM, and the MEA region. And it helps Fortune 500 and others in executing their growth strategies.
Who can apply: Students pursuing last year of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering can apply for this Boston Analytics Internship.
- Coursework in data structures
- Coursework in relational database systems
- Comfortable with at least one major object oriented programming language (Java, Python, C++, C#, etc.)
- Familiar with Linux
- High interest in “Big Data” computing
- Basic knowledge of computer architecture
- Familiar with performance analysis
- Build the backend data processing and analytic infrastructure that forms the backbone for the Data Management Platform
- Assist in Design and deliver next generation client tools.
- Utilize Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development best practices
- Design and develop optimized and reliable code to specification.
- Communicate effectively with other engineers and QA.
For more details and to apply, visit Boston Analytics Internship’s Page.
Over to you: Please help us and others by sharing this post with your friends/groups who may find it useful. If you know anyone who would be interested, tag them here in the comments/share this post with them.
Best wishes from EduInfo.
Make sure that you do not miss a single internship. Subscribe to EduInfo and get internships delivered to your inbox.
You are also invited to join our group on Facebook.